Passing this course allows entry into pilot training organizations accredited as a flight instructor and can provide the required for the issue of a PPL (A) or a CPL (A) statement. This course lasts a total of 130 theoretical training hours and 30 hours of flight training, plus their corresponding briefings and flight test.
DURATION AND SCHEDULE
- Start: check
- Place: Av. 25 de Septiembre, 2 – 28027 Madrid
- Duration: 2-3 months
- Hours: Monday to Friday according to students.
- Before enrolling an approved for a FI (A) course the candidate will:
- Performed at least 200 flight hours, of which at least 100 shall be as pilot in command if it is a license holder of ATPL (A) or CPL (A) or 150 hours of pilot command if holding a PPL (A).
- Met the knowledge requirements for CPL (A).
- Performed at least 30 flight hours in Single Engine aircraft, of wich at least five in the previous six months before starting the course.
- Received at least 10 hours of instrument flight instruction of which not more than 5 hours may be instrument ground time in an FNPT II or flight simulator.
- Completed at least 20 cross-country flight hours, including a flight totaling at least 540 km (300 NM), with at least two total stops at two different aerodromes.
- Overcome a specific test input with FI qualified in accordance with JAR-FCL 1.330 (f) based on the proficiency check set out in Appendix 3 to JAR-FCL 1.240 within the six months preceding the start of the course.
- The flight test will evaluate the ability of the applicant to follow the course.
Total: 6,300 €
- Payment: Registration € 900 + 3 payments of 1,800 €
- Upon completion of the course students will become part of the employment pool of the school.