This course is addressed to those who hold the Private Pilot License (with or without ATPL Course) and want to increase their capabilities to fly under Instrumental Flight Rules (IFR). El alumno podrá obtener simultáneamente la habilitación de clase multi-motor.
- A minimum experience of 50 flying hours cross country as PIC.
- Hold a Private Pilot License (PPL).
- Hold medical certificate class 1 or 2.
IR THEORETICAL PROGRAMME
Those students holding Private Pilot License (PPL) but not holding the theoretical knowledge of the Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) must take 150 hours of knowledge instruction distributed in 8 subjects:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General KnowledgeConocimiento
- Performance and Flight Planning
- Human Factors
- Principles of Flight
Students holding the Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) will not need to take additional classes, but the school offers IR refresh courses of 12 hours.
IR PRACTICAL PROGRAMME
Option 1: Instrumental Single-engine (SEP/IR) FLIGHT
- 50 Flying Hours Single-Engine or advanced.
- Price: 9.900 € (Flight exam included).
Option 2: Instrumental Single-engine (SEP/IR) FLIGHT + SIMULATOR
- 15 Flying Hours Single-Engine or advanced.
- 35 Simulator hours FNPT-II Séneca V.
- Price: 6.900 € (Flight exam included).
(*) Those who hold a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued according to OACI Annex 1, their requiered training in flight could be reduced by 5 hours.
(*) IR Rating Instructors are highly experienced pilots.Quiero concertar una visita