Course for pilots who wish to expand their capabilities to command aircraft with commercial exploitation and receive remuneration..
- License Private Pilot (PPL)
- Minimum of 150 hours of total flight time with at least 100 hours of PIC
- Have passed the theoretical ATPL or CPL tests.
- Hold a Class 1 medical certificate.
- Students with PPL license (no ATPL) must take 250 hours of theoretical knowledge (9 subjects):
Aircraft General Knowledge
Flight Performance and Planning
Principles flight and Communications
- Students with ATPL (Frozen) not need hours of theoretical study.
Students with IR: 15 flight hours in single-engine plane simple and advanced.
Students without IR: 25 hours of single-engine flight simple and advanced aircraft.
Course of 15 hours of flight: 3,500 € (includes flight review) – Optional accommodation
(*) Applicants without a night qualification flight tickets made at least 5 hours of instruction (night). The school has accommodation for students in special conditions.